Friday, March 14, 2008

Recently aqquired dodge durango

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

I recently aqquired a 2000 doge durango 2-wd slt with the 5.9L engine. it had some minor problems such as cat. converter was plugged and it has an ideling and acceleration problem. I have done alot of reading and I have found that people seem to be spending alot of replacing things and not getting the problem fixed. I cannot afford for this to happen so I have spent the last 4 weeks doing research.I think I have found the problem. It seems to be the o-2 sensor heating element has a ba ground. I have not performed the repair as of yet, but I will keep up with the progress.
I also recently spilled 1 gallon of gasoline in the rear of my durango. this is not a good thing. I spent an hour and 2 rolls of paper towels trying to pull it up. It ran all the way up to the second row seating. I have had kitty litter on it now for a week. It has helped tremendously in pulling the gas up out of the floor. but the smell is BAD. I am trying to avoid havint to take the carpet out, but it is not looking good. If any body has any ideas, I'm open for suggestions.

No comments:


Dodge Durango Problems
The worst model years for the Dodge Durango are shown below. The 1999 Dodge Durango has the most problems, with 42 complaints for vehicle shuts down without warning.
Click on the links below for more detailed information.
1999 Dodge Durango 209
2000 Dodge Durango 126
2004 Dodge Durango 51
2001 Dodge Durango 33
2002 Dodge Durango 33
1998 Dodge Durango 32
2003 Dodge Durango 31
2005 Dodge Durango 26
2006 Dodge Durango 1